BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New home!

We are so excited to announce that we are finally moving into our new home! It has been a stressful process of finding the right one, getting approved and getting all the required paper work in. We have tons of work ahead of us. It will need new carpet and some major repainting. The previous owners had an interesting taste in color choice. Anyways, once we get the major things all fixed up and decent we would love to have an open house and invite you all. I don't know when because it will take awhile to get everything in order, but I will let everyone know as soon as I can. Just a heads up though we live on 75th AVE and Camleback. It is pretty far but we are very happy with it and hope to spend a long time there, and make it our own

2 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting to be closing on a new home. (We are still renting and longing for our own home. so we recognize how cool that is to get a new home) When I used to be a bus driver, I would often to out to that area of town and I know you'll enjoy it. By being closer to the football/hockey stadiums you ought to become great FANS! again, that is great news.

Jill Bienz said...

Hey we've been looking at houses out there too! Do you like the area? It would be nice to have someone we know kinda close if we do move out there! Hey, I was also going to ask you about your bracelets...cuz I kinda want one or two... :D I'll talk to you soon!