BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bird house family project

Kirt was watching cartoons the other day and on one of the shows a boy made a bird house with his dad. I thought that would be fun for Kirt and Jon to do together sense Jon hasn't really got a chance to use his tools. Kirt needed some one on one time, but it ended up that everyone helped put it together. Kirt helped drill holes and Hailey handed daddy nails. :) We need to get a table before we tackle anything crazy with woodworking. It was tricky working without one.

2 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

From Steve:

Now that is what I call a family activity! I think having tools is such a good investment. Of course in order to justify the purchase you've got to use them. I tend to buy tools to do a job myself and end up more than it would have costed to pay someone else to do it for me! (But at least I get the tool, right? Sometimes I wonder if it really is such a great deal). Anyways, building a bird house looked like alot of fun for Jon, Hailey & Kirt. I am envious, my child is too little.

The Bunzells said...

So fun that you guys have a garage and space to do fun activities like that. I wish I had someone in my family that was into woodwork...there are so many fun things you can create!