BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gardening

The rain was great, but it created a weed fest for sure in our back yard. I think we had just about every type of weed you could imagine in our backyard. So I had to call in a favor from the expert. My dad. Thank goodness he was willing to help because I wasn't quite sure where to begin. So he brought his tools over and we got down to business. Now I know it looks like all I did was take pictures, but I actually did a lot of weeding and putting it all in the trash. I also planted some flowers. :) I left the whole spading the ground and putting the seeds in, to the expert. Kirt and Hailey had a blast and so did the dog! Now I'm just going to have to put up a barrier or something to keep them out.






















Niko is digging a hole to China!
























Now there is still a ton of work to be done, but slowly and surely our back yard will have peace, order, and beauty







3 comments:

The Bunzells said...

So fun! Good thing we have such knowledgeable gardening parents :) So jealous that you have a garden now and I don't...perhaps next year or in the fall we'll be able to find some space to grow something.

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks awesome! It is nice to have parents who know what they are doing when it comes to gardening. I don't think our flower garden in UT would have looked as great if it weren't for my dad and Mike. :)

The Smiths said...

Good luck with it! I'm sure it'll be great.