BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jon & Shar

As many of you know Jon manages the Hollywood Video on Thunderbird and 44th. He has been very successful and now they would like him to transfer and run a different store, in need of his dedication and hard work. He puts in 45 plus hours a week, and I rarely see him. The store that they want to move him to is farther out. So that leaves us only a couple of options move out there or, move out there. Ok so there isn't much choice in the matter unless we want to be paying ourselves to go to work. So we will now be looking for homes over in that area. I'm not excited to be moving farther away from everyone, but I'm trying to look at the positives. They are going to give him a pay raise and hopefully we will find something a bit bigger than what we have now. We are getting a little cramped here. However we are going to do whats in our means.


So in a nutshell, Jon works, sleeps, and watches movies.

Now me on the other hand stay at home and take care of Kirt and Hailey. I enjoy cooking, baking, crafting of any sort, and Playing with Kirt and Hailey. Some of you may know the circumstances our family is in and some of you may not, but at any rate we are doing the best we can to just try and be happy. Jon and I are working on being as family oriented as possible. We try to do fun family activities, and when the rare occasion permits itself we spend time together.

I've been working on getting my jeweling up and going. I know that the economy is hurting right now, but I just hope that maybe we'll break out of it. I really enjoy creating and working with my hands. I am also working at a day care. (very part time) Just to help us out. I wish I could do more and get a better job, but it would require Kirt and Hailey going to a babysitter, and then me forking out half my check for it. Plus we only have one car. It's like we are in a deadlock. I'm sure that things will get better. We just have to keep positive.

For of you would like to look at my products or help me get my name out there, my site is www.delicatedelightful.com

0 comments: