BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lets go fly a Kite!

So today I wanted to focus on some quality family time, and it's been nice and breezy outside the past week. With that said we went to get a kite and other Miscellaneous toys for outside fun, (ie. a big thing of bubbles and side walk chalk.) So we get home and I can't tell you how excited I was to get this kite up and going; probably more so than Kirt. HA. Anyways I get it put together and we all head outside to test it out and I must admit the last time I did the hole kite thing was like in 4th grade. So I'm standing there looking like a retard trying to get the darn thing to fly, I had Jon hold the kite and I hold the string, vice a verse. I mean how hard can it be? I tell Jon to go run with it, and by the way he is determined to not be involved in my silly little game. After about 5min of no success, I took it and started to run, and sure enough that is all it took. (I knew it was a simple process all along) By this point I'm having a good ole time trying to keep it up. The breeze was strong but not constant enough to keep it up and I wasn't skilled enough in the first place to get it really high. I finally handed it over to Kirt and he enjoyed for a whole 60 seconds. So much for that plan, he had more fun getting out the neighbors toys. All well, I had fun with it some more. Jon played with Hailey mostly. She liked the bubbles. After runnin the muck for awhile I got pooped of course, and decided to go play with the chalk. We don't have much room on our back porch so I just traced Kirt, and like that. He even started to try and trace himself. It was definitely a fun filled family day!

0 comments: