BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

KIRT!

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to post because I was busy spending time with one of my good friends Jennifer, who by the way just got home from her mission. Well before we got together Kirt decided to test his motor skills once again. I had just opened the back door to allow him and Hailey to play outside while I picked up a bit. (Sorry this story is going to get a little hectic to follow). Anyways the previous day Kirt learned how to climb over our stone wall and into the neighbors back porch. He climbed on top of the grill and over to a wooden storage unit on their side. I saw him climb over and they were outside at the moment and just laughed, then I told them beware it will probably happen more often now that he knows he can do it. I didn't think much of it at the time because they were so light hearted about it. They kindly guided Kirt back over to our back porch. Well I went inside to get dinner going and the next thing one knocks at my door and says that Kirt climbed over and just walked right in to their house and plopped on the couch to watch a Emperors New Groove with them. I'm thinking awesome now I can get dinner on.....Well picking up where I first began our story. IT was not awesome, just as I had suspected Kirt was all too hyped up to climb over again. I just saw two of the guys leave their house and I'm like crap. So I run over to grab him and HE WENT INSIDE THEIR HOUSE! I start freaking out immediately, because I just saw them leave and I didn't want to just go walking in there when Kirt obviously had no problem doing so. I start panicking and debating what I should do. Option one just walk in and grab him. Option two wait tell he comes out. Option three see if there is anyone still home sense the door was unlocked. Ok so option was not going to happen of course, so I shot for option 3. I start ringing the doorbell, knocking, and freaking out all the while. No one was answering and could her Kirt reeking havoc. I then decided ok I have no choice I'm just going to walk in there and get him. Right as I'm about to open the door LITERALLY one of them answers holding Kirt. THANK GOODNESS!!!! I apologize repeatedly; feeling so embarrassed and I probably was completely red in the face. He said he thought it was just his roomate coming back to get something, and comes to find Kirt playing with the guitar for guitar hero. LOL. Ok, relief instantly. As We are leaving he jokes and says see you later Kirt. I'm moved right when we got home. So Thank goodness Kirt was all right and didn't cause any major damage, (His specialty) and that we have nice neighbors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny that he kept doing it and that your neighbors were so awesome about it. Even though I am sure it annoyed you terribly. I am not sure I am ready for Jaxon to be a toddler!! Kirt is definitely one smart little man...

The Bunzells said...

Sounds a lot like kyle :) Any luck with the housing situation? We finally moved to a new apartment, same complex, and let me tell you how stressful that has been ALL week long. Glad kurt was ok and that you have good neighbors! How is jennifer doing and where is she living?

The Bunzells said...

Hey Shar! So you guys really are moving? Did you find someone to take over your lease?? I am fine with helping you move. Next weekend is going to be pretty hectic but let me know if you need help cleaning and I will find some time even if its only ah hour or so :) Just give me a call!