BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Round 3

Ok, this may come as a shock to some of you, but the Sessions family is going to increase this year by one more. Thats right, we are expecting! I know totally crazy and unexpected, but we are happy none the less. Hopefully we will be in our new house soon, and then I can start getting more organized. It has been nuts over here! Last week was a big week, because we found out that there is a high possibility we will have to be out of here by this weekend and secondly we found out about the baby. So I will be busy packing and cleaning all week and this weekend. As for the pregnancy, I haven't been feeling too sick yet, but who knows how long that will last. So if anyone wants to help us out, that would be fantastic. :) Happy Easter to all.

4 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Wow! congratulations! we are happy to hear that your family will grow by another child. Thanks for sharing your announcement via blog so we can keep in touch. Hope you can get enough help with the move.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Congrats!! Thats so exciting!! Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Mike and I are both excited for you...let us know when you are due :)

Lisa M said...

So I know I haven't ever really talked with you or Jon in a LONG time but I do like to keep updates on my cousins, my hubby and I are going to be in Arizona at the end of June and I'd love to see all of the sessions family again. Congrats on the new addition coming soon into your home, you're little kids are adorable...ps this is Lisa, Makells sister