BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Quiet Book

Ok so I have seen a couple of these done and just find them sooo cute and creative. I saw a couple of different ways and like how Emily dixon did it on her blog, I also used ideas from homemade by Jill as well. Here is what I have so far and I have about two more pages to complete.


















I also have seen a bunch fun apron patterns. I decided to make one for Hailey out some scraps I had. I didn't follow any pattern and thats probably why it didn't turn out perfect, but I like how it turned out anyways and Hailey likes to wear it when we make cookies together. :)







Hailey got this really cute big wheel for Christmas, and Kirt got on it and started taking her for a ride. I think my favorite part of this picture, even though Kirt and Hailey look pretty darn cute, is that Jon is sacked out with Jaren in the background. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those quiet books. You are definitely creative! The apron turned out amazing. I can't even read patterns let alone do something without one.