BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Crafty time with the kids

Jon has been in Flag since Monday, so today the kids and I made Valintines Day cards. I need to get more glue sticks. Hailey kept saying, "glue, glue, Kirt glue," She didn't like having to take turns. That was the best part of the craft for her. They actually did a pretty good job pasting the hearts down. They enjoyed themselves thats what was important.





Hailey's birthday is in two weeks I'm not even ready. I just got invitations out so hopefully you'll be getting them in your mail in the next couple of days. :) Hope you all can come. It's going to be Tea-rrific. Well won't be serving tea lol, but we are going to have lots of tasty treats.














On Sunday after church we were all relaxing and Jon unbuttoned Jaren's shirt and set him down to soak up the sun. Then he said "he's bringing sexy back" I just laughed. My little hot stuff!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The valentine's cards look awesome. And I can't believe how big Jaren is getting. I feel bad that I haven't seen him since the hospital! We'll have to plan something fun