BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Outside project

Since we have lived in our house we haven't given much attention to our backyard. It is one of my goals for this yeart to start a garden and our back yard is pretty messy. So here are some before pictures. I need everything raked up, trees purned, a stump removed, a dead tree taken to the dump, and gravel removed. It is a huge project and Jon is gone so much I'm about ready to hire someone to do it. I'm going to work on it this week and hopefully I can get the major stuff done before Hailey's birthday. So much to do so little time!










1 comments:

Sessions' Family said...

You can totally do it! I have to say, the more I do on my own, the bigger feeling of self accomplishment I have. Plus the kids have a great time using the tools and helping out! You can so do this!!
Miss you!!