BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hailey's Quilt




So I finally finished this quilt I have been working on for Hailey. I tried some new techniques and had fun putting it together. Satin is such a pain to work with that is for sure, but it will be nice and smooth for her. :) The next quilt I will be working on will be for the new baby. This pregnancy went by so fast. When you have to other kids to worry about it's hard to really think about much else. So I would say this year I will have lost the most brain cells, due to being pregnant and taking care of Kirt and Hailey through it. It has been quite the expierence. If I go into labor around 37 weeks like I did with Hailey, we could have a new Sessions here around November 10th.

1 comments:

The Bunzells said...

Very cute Shar! I can't believe you are due so soon! It was just May and I was helping you move and you had no idea what you were having, where did time go?? Have you picked out a name yet? We miss you guys!