BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sweets and Sours in Life

Today I met my new little niece. Evelyne May Sessions was born at 21weeks at 13.4 oz. She came to this earth for only a few short minutes of life.....


My sister in law and husband our two amazingly kind loving people. Ethan, born last year at 23 weeks 1 lb 2 oz is a miracle, and we are glad to have him in our family he is such a sweet and smiley boy. I feel blessed to have them as my family. They have taught me something with challenges today. As I was able to hold my little niece for a little bit, and look at her precious perfect face, and then look back at her parents, I realized how grateful I was for what I have been given in my life. Everyone has different trials and obstacles that they must endure in life, and I know that there is some grief and pain through this one that they are having, but I know that they are going to make it. I was impressed today by the love and closeness our family shared with this special little being, and no matter how crumby the situation your family will always be there for you. I just want to let David, Kele and Ethan know that I love them and will continue to pray for them.

3 comments:

The Bunzells said...

Oh no! What happened to the baby?

Anonymous said...

Amen!!! I loved being able to hold her and know that she is a celestial being and will see them again in the next life. What joy and comfort the gospel can bring our lives!! You are right that little girl was so perfect!

*Becky* said...

I am so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to that sweet family!!