BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

Ok so this I feel like we didn't invest ourselves that much into Halloween. We ended up going with our family Friends Jeff, Carolyn and their children. Jon and I didn't dress up... I know shame. Anyways Kirt was GI Joe and Hailey was a fairy. We went to another wards trunk or treat and then went to a few houses. It's amazing for how little we were out, how much candy the kids got. Which is now hiding in the closet until futher notice. Hailey was so cute, and Jon got here to say Happy Halloween. Kirt had fit at first and had to dressed and redressed several times. I think I have a picture from each Halloween of him putting up a fuss in his costume. Once he gets going and starts getting candy he is fine, but up until that point it's a mess. So here are some photos....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great costumes!

The Bunzells said...

usually i am lame when it comes to halloween costumes every year, but this year, i had to have a costume to wear to one of my schools i work at because Halloween is huge and EVERYONE dresses up. Hopefully things are a little easier next year with Kirt. Can't believe how big the kids are!! Sad we didn't get to see you....! Let me know when you are down here again.

The Bunzells said...

Shar, i totally want to see you when the baby comes...text me when he gets here! I'm so excited for you guys!