BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank you for your Prayers


Jaren was able to come on friday of last week. He is doing really well and has been such a sweet baby. Things haven't been too crazy yet because he sleeps most of the time. I'm sure once he is on the move though it will get interesting. The whole labor its self was very quick and by far the simplest one I've had. I was basically induced. They gave me and epidural and started me on pitocin at three in the morning. The next thing I know at 10:20 he was ready to be born. I'll spare you the details, but recovery was pretty easy this go around. Anyways, things are going well as of now and we are going to my moms for Thanksgiving. I hope to see some of you soon.






Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

0 comments: