BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving






















We went to Pinetop this Thanksgiving and burrr it was cold. We got to go in the jacuzzi, which was so relaxing; watching the stars while sitting in warm bubbles. It was fun to spend time with the family and overall it was a nice Thanksgiving. Jon, Karie, and I all got sick. lol go figure, but other than that the kids had a blast. On Thanksgiving morning Mom, Harmonie and I went in the jacuzzi and I asked Jon if he would watch the kids, and he kinda just say yeah uh huh, and I knew he wouldn't be keeping a close eye on them. (he was into his game) Ok thinking to myself better make this a quick dip. Well it wasnt quick enough. Kirt and Hailey made thier way outside ...Kirt comes over and tries to get in the jacuzzi. We explain that its hot and that he needs to go inside. Well he runs inside and I'm thinking we didnt see the last of him. Sure enough a min later he runs out in his birthday suitye and jumps in, lol that was the end of the relax time.
































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. That is a super cute family pic of you guys.