BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Add more to the list


So I'm sitting there working on the computer and I put a movie on to calm the kids down and get them ready for bed. Well it's a bit quite and I hadn't seen Kirt zip past in awhile. So I look over and what is he doing? He is smearing yogurt all over the couch! I just cleaned it the other day too. He had his lightning Mqueen car and was just running it through the yogurt. So I decided that was it and put him down for bed early. Which I'm sure he was worn out anyways because we played outside for a good hour and half today. We pulled out his jeep and let him ride around. Then we went over to the neighbors and played some more. :) It was a fun day. (besides the yogurt part). Ha! Oh and the Chili I posted turned out ok. So if anyone has a better recipie I would like it please.

0 comments: