BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just one of those days


So today started out like any other, I got the kids breakfast, got everyone cleaned up, and then put on a movie so I could clean the kitchen. Well it just so happens that Kirt decides to spill some beads on the floor. ( I know I should have had them up). Anyways some roll under the couch and Hailey goes after a them. Right as she does that she starts crying. I pull her hands up and blood is gushing from her finger.


On super bowl Sunday While Jon was watching the game, I was watching kids, and moments before he got home Kirt dropped a glass jar on the ground. Of course it shattered. So I begin cleaning it up all the while trying to keep Kirt and Hailey out of it.

Well As soon as I saw the blood I knew I missed some glass. So I ran over and grab a paper towel to put some pressure on it and stop the bleeding. After a min it's still bleeding and I'm freaking out at this point because my phone was turned off. So went and payed it to get it turned back on. I call Karie over to have her take me to ER. By the time she gets to my house I got the bleeding to stop. Then we proceed to take her to the doctor. They had her soak her hand to clean it all out. Then as the doctor examined it he said he was just going to glue it close, but then for some reason he decided to use a special glue strip instead. I was kinda iffy when he pulled it out, because I knew Hailey would just tear it off the first second she got. Of course, I didn't say anything. Well we get discharged and Karie drops us off at home and what does she do. She tears the everything off. So now I have to take her back in tomorrow so get everything closed back up so it can heal properly. I'm glad she is ok though. I think she handled it a lot better then I did.

0 comments: