BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tip/Quote for the day

Sorry I missed adding this yesterday so I'll give two little tidbits.
#1
"When you reach the end of your rope,
tie a knot in it and hang on."
-Thomas Jefferson

I'll feel like I'm at the end of my rope these days, but I continue to push forward, and prayer for better days. Not just for me, but for all my family and friends. It's rough for everyone and there is always some one out there with a more difficult situation. With that said If we try to focus on helping others it allows it puts qualms at ease.

#2
And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God

Mosiah 2:17

0 comments: