BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tip/Quote for the day


"There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage"
-Martin Luther

Striving for a good marriage that will last through eternity is worth getting through all trials along the way. :) At times some or all us feel like giving up or we find ourselves struggling to get along with our spouse. Well I have found that I set the mood of my home. When I'm happy and loving, Jon is more likely to feel that way, but if I'm negative or down on myself I find everyone on edge. Now our marriage is no where near perfect. We have so many challenges we are facing at this moment in time, but I know with prayer and faith we can overcome anything.

Another Happy couple :)

0 comments: