BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Did everyone enjoy the Super Bowl?! I wouldn't know, I didn't watch. Jon of course is watching it as I'm writing this. He is at the neighbors. I didn't feel like taking the kids over. I know they would get too rambunctious. So I put my creativity skills too the test and made something a little different for dinner. I'll post the recipe in a bit. Anyways It was a pleasant Sunday. I just got released from nursery last week so I was able to go to relief society. It's been a year and a half! I saw new faces, and old faces. :) Well my new calling is Stake Sports director. HA! Go figure. I'm not the most athletic type, but I'm grateful for the opportunity. So our first game is This Tuesday. I know exciting right? Well I'm excited. Oh I almost forgot I only got one person to sign up. Not a lot of people enjoy volleyball, I'm realizing. It's fun though you just got to give it a chance and I'm really not the best at it, but it's fun to laugh and hit the ball into another court. (Not on purpose of course) Plus its fun to get to know the sisters.
So I guess for this week we'll just have to see who shows up. Next week I'm going to try another pitch. Maybe offer treats and have a babysitter for all the kids. (Then that can't be an excuse he he) If anyone has any suggestions for making Womens volleyball sound like a blast let me know.

0 comments: