BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A break from being mommy

First off, I haven't had much of a break sense Hailey was born and she just turned one! So I finally broke down and made a hair appointment. Mind you, I haven't had anything done with my hair for over a year now so I was long over due. Anyways I got there and wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do yet, because usually I just get it all chopped off when I do get it done. I knew I wanted it trimmed up. It had grown out kinda funky from the last cut. In the end I decided to get some highlights, ok make that a lot of highlights and have an inch taken off. It was so nice to just have some time to relax and not have to worry about the kids. It took four hours! I had so much foil in my hair I could get HBO. (I know you've heard that one) So anyways, It turned out fantastic and I had fun relaxing. When I got home Karie and Jon were playing Guitar Hero. Not much got cleaned in fact there was more mess. HA! Back to playing mommy again, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 comments: