BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Much better

So today went a lot better then yesterday. I took Hailey to see her pediatrician and they agreed that the cut should have been stitched, but since it wasn't she'll just have to have it heal the long way and I'll have to keep it clean and put medicine on it and all that jazz. Oh and they gave her a tetanus shot.

While we were waiting to be seen, I put Hailey down and she started to walk all by herself. Not just a few steps, she went far like a few feet. Kirt started walking just before he turned one as well.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on taxes. Which will have to be continued tomorrow....

On a more fun note Kirt and I made cinnamon rolls. So that can be the recipe for the day

0 comments: